- Neuro-talks @ HMS Harvard neurobiology seminars. This one seems to require a password now :(
- Videos @ MIT videos of conferences @ MIT on a variety of topics including neuroscience (No password :D)
- Journals@BU search for journals BU is subscribed to.
- CiteULike similar to google scholar but allows you to organize your own library of papers and some other utilities. Very nice!
- Scholar everybody knows google scholar :)
- Vivisimo This search engine clusters your results. Very kool!
- Sciencedirect here you can get lots of papers if you are subscribed (BU is:D)
- Scientific American consider subscribing to Scientific American
- Dracal technologies offers a nice application for USB data acquisition.
- This VNC server lets you do a Linux remote server easily. Here is the description of command line options.
- Basic and more general interest examples/snippets/tutorials for OpenCV in C++ and Python.
- Use MicroProfiler to profile your code on VisualStudio.
- GStreamer is an open source, multi-platform, multimedia streaming framework. You can create complete applications to grab, encode, multiplex, transmit,... in general manipulate audio and video streams using a number of freely available plugins or you can create you own customized ones.
-> SDK tutorials
- I recently found this nice Matlab toolbox for image and video processing. You have to check the Piotr's Matlab toolbox.
- If interested in MRI research but without much hands on experience on it I would suggest to get some nice data close to your area of interest from The fMRI Data Center and then downloading SPM to play with it.
- Sun website's Java tutorials are excellent. In particular, I tried the the one for designing GUI's using SWING.
- Lots of Java programming resources at Marty Halls' website.
- For more image processing intensive applications the Java Advanced Imaging JAI API may be helpful.
- Xilinx downloads provide lots of great tools for VHDL and FPGA's design.
- If at all interested in FPGA partial reconfiguration, here is a good point to start.
- A nice VHDL tutorial.
- A very simple, yet comprehensive eagle tutorial.
Just for fun links